Lots of good stuff about the upcoming meeting tomorrow.
- TSN's Darren Dreger says that the players continue to remain "cautiously optimistic."
- Dan Oldfield writes that a deal between the NHL and NHLPA could be near (knock on wood).
- The next meeting between the NHL and NHLPA will be critical, CBC's Elliotte Friedman writes.
- The Star Tribune's Michael Russo writes about what could be in a new CBA.
- Detroit Red Wings forward Danny Cleary has changed his tune about the lockout, Ted Kulfan writes in The Detroit News.
- Public Enemy's Chuck D tweeted about former Red Wing and NHL Senior VP of Player Safety Brendan Shanahan.