Keep on keepin' on.
Both sides met Tuesday for over seven hours, and again today for over five. While nothing has been said about what has been talked about, this is an obvious sign that both sides are more serious about getting a deal done than they have been in the last two months. Players continue to remain cautiously optimistic that a deal will be done, and games can be played.
Per a tweet via ESPN's Pierre LeBrun, negotiations will resume tomorrow.
- TSN's That's Hockey talks about what is going on at CBA negotiations.
- The Hockey Night in Canada Hot Stove panel discusses the lockout on HNIC Radio.
- Silence is golden for those hoping for a new deal, CBC's Elliotte Friedman writes.
- CBC's Gord Stellick believes that a deal could be done soon.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- CBA Negotiations to Resume Tuesday as Lockout Reaches One Month
- NHL, NHLPA to Resume Negotiations Thursday
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/mj1