May we never forget those who lost their lives in Newtown, Connecticut.
- In case you missed it, the NHL has filed a class action suit against the NHLPA, citing unfair labor practices. CBC's Elliotte Friedman provides further insight into the NHL's lawsuit.
- The NHLPA will vote on decertifying the union today.
- The fate of the NHL season will be decided soon, Gregg Krupa writes in The Detroit News.
- If the union decertifies, the NHL says all contracts will be null and void.
- Sportsnet provides a PDF of the legal documents from the suit. Henrik Zetterberg is one of the defendants named in the suit.
- A legal look at decertification vs. disclaimer of interest from TSN Legal Analyst Eric Macramalla.
- Mob rule has taken over in the NHL lockout, CBC's Dan Oldfield writes.
- Toronto Maple Leafs forward Joffery Lupul was locked out of making restaurant reservations, Sean Fitz-Gerald writes in The National Post.
Tags: Detroit, Detroit Red Wings, Hockey, NHL
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/nxf